Fast and Accurate Closings
Island Title provides Real Estate Settlement Services and issues policies of title insurance for all your real estate closing needs. Learn more about the services that we provide.
- Title searches: This involves researching public records to determine the ownership history of a property and uncover any potential issues or defects with the title.
- Title examinations: This is a more in-depth review of the title search results, where Island Title will verify the ownership history and identify any liens, encumbrances, or other issues that could affect the title.
- Commitments for Title Insurance: These reports summarize the findings of the title search and examination, and provide information about the property’s ownership history and any issues that were uncovered.
- Title insurance policies: Title insurance is a type of insurance that protects buyers and lenders from losses that may occur as a result of defects or issues with the title. Island Title issues title insurance policies to buyers and lenders.
- Escrow and closing services: Island Title provides escrow and closing services, which involve holding funds and documents in a secure account until all conditions of the transaction are met, and then disbursing the funds and completing the transfer of ownership.
- Document recording and retrieval: Island Title handles the recording and retrieval of various documents related to the property, such as deeds, mortgages, and liens, as well as other legal documents related to the transaction.
No matter your real estate settlement needs, our team will get the job done. Contact us to learn more.